Saturday, March 17, 2007

Week 2 - Adding the avatar

Yahoo's avatar maker was having tecnical difficulties, so I went to http://www.tektek.org/dream/ instead. Like any tech "toy" you could get lost for hours playing around. I still don't understand the lure of having an avatar and and after creating and posting it, I took it off theblog. Perhaps it is my aversion to having my picture taken that extends to even having any image that represents me. Found a nice picture of Irma Pince. That will do for the time being...

2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Great image. Irma Pince.

Tom Kaun said...

Yeah, I had some difficulty finding the avatar and uploading it as well. I already had an avatar and now I notice that the image on the blog alternates between the two avatars (beach + penguin) which is fun.
I think I'd make the instructions for adding the avatar image somewhat more explicit.