Saturday, April 28, 2007

Week 8 - #18 Zoho

I created these questions for discussion of the book Tangerine using Zoho and then sent them to Blogger. If this works at my school it will be a life-saver for students. It is very difficult for them to transport work to and from school as they are not allowed to use email, our computers do not have floppy drives, and flash drives are frowned upon. I can't wait to give it a whirl. I have used Google docs to collaborate with staff to create district reports, but it is blocked on the student network. I'm hoping the filter has yet to "notice" Zoho.

Discussion questions for Tangerine by Bloor.

Paul is legally blind. There is physical vision and emotional vision. What did Paul see that the rest of his family could not?

Paul's home is built on termite infested land next to muck fires that burn continuously and attends a school that falls into a sink hole. How does this setting reflect the emotional foundations of Paul's life.

No comments: